FOR OUR PROGRAM to be successful, it is imperative that our teachers and parents work together for children to maximize their potential and the school supports this alliance through various planned collaborative exercises. Our teachers are carefully selected and bring forth a combination of requisite skills and attitude to work with children in the early years. The teachers undergo continuous professional development by experts to understand their own selves; to work in collaboration; to keep abreast with cutting edge research and innovation to ensure excellence in education and care of early learners. There is frequent coaching and mentoring for all teachers to provide regular feedback so that they can continue bettering their craft for our various programs. Our teachers are a team of classroom instructional leaders, creative and performing art specialists, special educators, counselors, care providers and nurses.
We welcome and appreciate parental involvement in their child's well-being and development. We therefore provide parents with valuable information on how their child is doing on a regular basis through the child's portfolio and developmental report book replete with work samples, updates, narratives and photographs of children engaged in different areas of learning. We also encourage proactive parental interaction and feedback system through:
- ✔ Parent Orientation Programs
- ✔ Quarterly parent-teacher conferences
- ✔ Volunteering in various celebrations, events and festivals
- ✔ Active participation in the annual Eco project by the school in consensus with the Parents
- ✔ Active participation in parent effectiveness workshops which stem from parental needs and expressed concerns on parenting struggles